- 7.0 oz., 55/45 cotton/polyester burnout fabric
- Acid washed with silicone finish
- Flatlock stitching throughout
- Dyed-to-match drawcord
- Antique brass concealed zipper
- Split front pouch pocket
- Raw-edge hood opening, pocket seams, cuffs, waistband, zipper placket and side seams
J. America Zen Fabric is a specialty product that undergoes a variety of processes to create its unique and textured look. As a result, the finished garments will shed a portion of their darker fibers, becoming noticeably lighter in shade after the initial laundry cycles. For best results, please wash and dry separately, following label instructions, for the initial launderings. Significant lint build up in the dryer is normal in the initial laundry cycles and can be avoided by hanging to dry.